- 1 pound Market Basket Smoked Venison Sausage
- 1 cup Yellow onion diced
- 1 head White Cabbage shredded
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1 tbsp Sugar
- 4 strips bacon diced
- 1 tbsp Stone ground mustard
- 1 tbsp Mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp Vegetable oil
- 1 tbsp Corriander seeds
- 1 tbsp Kosher salt
- 1 tbsp Course ground black pepper
- In a large non-stick skillet, cook the bacon half way. Add the onions and vegetable oil to the pan and continue to cook for 10 minutes over medium heat or until the onions become soft and tender and begin to carmelize in color.
- Add the garlic, sugar, cabbage and corriander and continue to cook until the cabbage wilts and becomes soft as well. add all remaining ingredients to the pan and stir well.
- Cook the sausage the way you perfer to cook it. The best way for this recipe would be to grill it then sliced it. But you may cook it however you want to whether that is boiling, sauting, baking, etc.
- Transfer the cabbage saute to a plate and lay the sliced sausage down with it. garnish the plate with fresh chopped green onion or chives.