- 1 pound Market Basket Smoked Jalapeno Boudin
- 4 Large apples peeled and sliced
- 1/4 cup Golden raisins
- 1/2 cup Apple juice
- 1/2 cup Butter
- 2 tbsp Cinnamon
- 1/4 cup Brown sugar
- 1 tsp Lemon Juice
- 1 tbsp Vegetable oil
- In a non-stick skillet, cook the apples in oil over medium heat for 5 minutes.
- Raise the heat to high and add all the remaining ingredients except for the boudin.
- Cover the skillet or saucepot and bring to a low simmer and cook for 5 minutes.
- Place the boudin in the skillet and cover once again. Continue to cook for 10 minutes or until the liquid has evaporated and the boudin is cooked. Be careful not to over cook the boudin other wise the casing will split causing the boudin to explode releasing all the ingredients.
- Carefully transfer the boudin to a plate or serving dish and cascade the apple raisin compote over the Boudin.
- Garnish the plate with a little dash of smoked paprika and chopped green onion. Enjoy!